A wide range of conditions, chronic or acute, are likely to respond to Homeopathy or CST. Both therapies can be used to help increase well being and they are safe to use for babies and during pregnancy.
Dr Kris Chatamra, director of the Queen Sirikit Centre for Breast Cancer , wrote after Florence’s October 2012 work in the hospital :
« Our conclusion after going through the reports is that both Cranio-sacral treatment and Homeopathy would favourably complement conventional treatment. These two practices would certainly broaden the management of problems in oncological patients. »
Research into the effects of CST is in its infancy, but serious research into the benefits of Homeopathy has been published or is under way. For example (articles available on PubMed or via the HRI website):
a 6-year study of homeopathic treatment for patients with chronic conditions, in Bristol Hospital’s outpatients department, showed that 70% of the patients had improved. (source: Spence, Thompson, Barron, 2005, J of Altern and Compl Med, 2005 Oct;11(5):793-8).
Cartwright, Steven J Homeopathy 2018; 107(01): 019-031. Polar dyes can be used to detect the presence of homeopathic preparations
Jacobs, J., Jonas, W. B., Jiménez-Pérez, M. & Crothers, D. Homeopathy for childhood diarrhea: combined results and metaanalysis from three randomized, controlled clinical trials.Pediatr. Infect. Dis. J., 2003; 22:229–234
Jacobs J, Springer DA, Crothers D. Homeopathic treatment of acute otitis media in children: a preliminary randomized placebo-controlled trial. Pediatr Infect Dis J., 2001; 20(2): 177-83
Homeopathy for animals
Camerlink, I., Ellinger, L., Bakker, E.J. & Lantinga, E.A. Homeopathy as replacement to antibiotics in the case of Escherichia coli diarrhoea in neonatal piglets. Homeopat. J. Fac. Homeopat. 99, 57-62 (2010).
Jäger T. et al. Effects of homeopathic arsenicum album, nosode, and gibberellic acid preparations on the growth rate of arsenic impaired duckweed (Lemna gibba L.). ScientificWorldJournal 2010, 10:2112-2129.
Stephan Baumgartner, Tim Jäger, Vera Majewsky…HRI Research Article, Issue 16 Summer 2012
Mathie RT, et al. Randomised placebo-controlled trials of individualised homeopathic treatment: systematic review and meta-analysis. Systematic Reviews, 2014; 3:142
Useful sources of information :
- Homeopathy Research Institute : www.hri-research.org
- International Academy of Classical Homeopathy : www.vithoulkas.com
- Interesting video about research in Homeopathy (German with English subtitles)
- Society of Homeopaths : www.homeopathy-soh.org
- By G. Vithoulkas: ‘The Science of Homeopathy’ & ‘The Levels of Health’
- Craniosacral Therapy Association of the UK : www.craniosacral.co.uk
- planete-homeopathie.org ( French website; also with forum on Vet Homeopathy and Agro Homeopathy)
- Canadian Academy of Homeopathy: homeopathy.ca
- by C Maute: Homeopathy for Plants (Narayana Verlag): a good starting book
- by Vaikunthanath Das Kaviraj: Homeopathy for Farm and Garden (Narayana Verlag)